The majority of our residents at Two Acres have complex presentations interlinking with their Dementia diagnosis and require Nursing Care. We strive to provide a wide variety of activities so that all can benefit for this very important part of our daily care.
All activities are designed to not only mentally and physically stimulate the residents we care for, but also to make it an enjoyable satisfying experience.
Musical entertainment, trips to the Theatre and seaside, Arts and Crafts, are regularly organised by our Activity Coordinator. Manicures,& hairdressers visit weekley. ‘Zootastic’ are also organised.
We have a Cinema Room on site that has proved very popular with many of our residents.
* Taverham library service visits fornightly - All units
* Home family visits for select clients
* Live guitarist
* Violin concerts
* Church service Wedensdays & Sundays
*Cinema showings in our cinema room on Rose unit for all clients.
* Bingo afternoons
* Music therapy on
* Family coffee mornings
* Piano concerts
* Live music by Various singers
* Day trips to various places
* Day trips to museums within Norfolk.
* Day trips to theatre royal for various shows
* Boat trips in summer months.
* Santa train trips in November & December
* Elvis concerts
* Tea parties / music afternoons / fun activities in our colurful Maple village.
* Personal 1.1 activities : Card Making - Painting -Knitting -Drawing- Reading- Game playing PLUS LOTS LOTS MORE.